*Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinions and is sponsored by Calibabas.
Hey, you! Yeah, I’m talking to you!
The one who’s ready to take on that new promotion at your job,
The one who’s ready to enroll back in school,
The one who’s ready to turn all those dreams into goals,
I have just one word for you…JUMP!
Have you ever had someone that is always in your corner rooting you on?! If you have, isn’t it one of the most amazing feelings? For the past 10+ years Chris (turn friend – boyfriend – fiancé and now husband) has been that person for me. He has always encouraged me to jump for and towards anything I wanted to do. I mean, God really blessed me with the best husband ever!
However, if you’ve never had a personal cheerleader rooting you on to go after what you want, you don’t have to worry anymore. I’m here for you. I believe in you. It’s far too many people out here telling us “we can’t”. Prove them wrong because you “CAN.” I’m also here to share some tips on how to take that JUMP towards the next move in your life.
How To Take the Jump Towards Your Aspirations
- What Do You Want: Ask yourself that question. Contemplate about it a bit. It’s not meant to be a fly-by-night type of decision.
- Make It Happen: Now that you’ve figured out what it is you want, it’s now time to get your ducks in a row and make it happen.
- No Regrets: After you figure out what you want and come up with a plan to make it happen, do it! Life is meant to be lived with no regrets.
Speaking of jump, I’m so excited to share a brand that has definitely taken a leap of faith. Calibabas has built a brand around the idea that comfort and versatility should always come first when designing clothing. I can attest to that for sure. I absolutely love the pants I’m wearing. They are a cross between a harem pant and jogger. Now, I know why it’s deemed with the name of “Earth’s Comfiest Pant!”.
There are also some major factors that play into why this pant is so comfy:
- Deep Pockets – Big enough to fit all your on-the-go items
- Versatility – Can wear them high on your calf for the harem look or pull them down for the jogger look – I went for the jogger look 🙂
- Breathable – Fabric is a unique blend that allows airflow around the hips and keeps you cool
- Unlimited Range of Motion – Jump, Sleep, Skip, Hop, Dance, Run and do so much more…you make the call
Who doesn’t like to be comfortable yet stylish? Whether you’re running through airports or taking a four-hour nap, if you’re wearing Calibabas, you are dressed for style and comfort with versatility.
“Those who don’t jump, will never fly”
Until next time,