I know it’s not December, and I haven’t been blogging that much lately but life happens. You have to roll with the punches. However, even though it’s not December I still wanted to get an Editor’s Note out to you all to complete the series for 2016. Besides, it’s the month of December where I like to start writing out my goals to achieve for the new year. You may have heard that if you write down your goals, you are more likely to achieve them. And, I did just that by following the SMART plan to goal setting. If you’re interested in the SMART plan for your upcoming goals, look no further I got you covered.
- Be SPECIFIC- What do you really want? The more detailed, the easier to plan your next move.
- Be MEASURABLE- Make your goals quantitative. The more vague they are, the less you will envision them.
- Be ATTAINABLE – Challenge yourself. Challenge brings growth. Growth brings change.
- Be REALISTIC- Set your sights on what you believe you can do.
- BE TIMELY- Plan and set a date on when you want to accomplish your goals
By following these 5 steps, you are well on your way to reaching your goals no matter how big or small they are! Remember to stay focus. Stop getting distracted by things that have nothing to do with your goals. So say goodbye to 2016, I have a feeling that 2017 is going to be your best year yet!
Until next time,