*Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinions and is sponsored by Imoshion.
Summer is officially in full effect. But does that really matter when you live in Florida? Probably not! Don’t get me wrong, there are some disadvantages to living here but those are outweighed by the many perks! Since moving to Florida, I’ve definitely learned to appreciate the year round summers — exploring the sandy beaches all while wearing dresses, shorts, and tanks! Come to think about it, I would say it feels pretty damn good! While enjoying much Vitamin D, I also like to stay cool and refreshed using a few tips and tricks I’ve learned along the way. Don’t worry, I won’t hold from divulging. 🙂
5 Tips To Keep Cool This Summer
- Stay Cool – This is a given especially when it’s hot. Nothing beats a cold bottle of water!
- Think Cool – When you are under the blazing temperatures, visualize cold places.
- Dress Cool – Light and airy is the way to go
- Eat Cool – Eat more cold foods like fruit and popsicles. They are both refreshing and contain water that will keep you cool.
- Be Cool – Make sure your air conditioner is set to a cool temperature, and if you’re like me you will need a fan also!
Today was one of those 100+ degree days, and I had no choice but to pit stop by one of my frequent and favorite dessert places, The Hyppo! If you’re ever in the Tampa area, definitely give this place a visit. The mango ice pop was quite refreshing — not to mention the perfect compliment to such a fun and “sweet” hand bag from Imoshion.
Set out to prove that fashion can be friendly, Imoshion translates luxury, versatility and harmony into every detail with their completely animal-free vegan handbags. From day bags to evening clutches, these vegan bags have your individual needs and essentials covered which are completely affordable! It’s practically a steal. So go ahead, be cool while having a bit of summer fun and shop Imoshion handbags.
Until next time,