*Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinions and is sponsored by Tapered.
Ever needed a little motivation to stay inspired to do something? Let’s not all raise our hands at once. We are already halfway through this year; and, if you’re like me, you can use some words of encouragement to achieve what you have set out to accomplish. Being in the same routine day after day can get a little monotonous and may even put you in a rut. This could be a real bummer, affecting other parts of your life. I’ve compiled five tips to help you stay focused and inspired. Check them out below.
5 Steps You Can Take To Stay Inspired
- Give – Giving is perhaps one of the greatest things you can do. It’s the gift that gives back. By contributing to the world in this aspect, you are making a difference in other people’s lives as well as your own. I don’t know about you but that sure inspires me.
- Exercise – Get out there and get moving. Work up a sweat and get those creative juices flowing. Push yourself to find productive ways to stay inspired.
- Read – If you’re a bookworm (like myself) reading is one of your favorite past times and this one is a piece of cake! But if not, you can always read some motivational quotes. I especially like to read one every morning to get me prepared for the day. There are so many online that you will not have trouble finding.
- Time Alone – It’s important to take some time to yourself to refocus. We live in a fast pace world. Spending time alone allows you to refresh and re-energize to be able to take on the task at hand.
- Focus on What Makes You Happy – What makes you happy? Indulge in what you love to do! I think everyone should have at least one thing. If not, you have to find a hobby or get out more. 🙂
Since we are on the topic of staying inspired, I have collaborated with two wonderful brands that have embodied the epitome of inspiration. The first brand is Tapered Collection. Tapered, a collection created by Astrid Glass, are tees that are designed with a longer tapered hem that allows them to drape effortlessly on the body that creates an attractive silhouette. What attracted me more to Tapered Collection, is Astrid’s project that included REAL WOMEN in a campaign of all shapes and sizes. Talk about inspiring!
The second brand that I collaborated with is Little Words Project. Founded by Adriana Botti, Little Words Project® was created in hopes of inspiring a culture of kindness among women young and old. Their main mission is to unite women of all ages in one common goal: to spread kindness from woman to woman. Little Words® strives to be the go-to company for jewelry that’s uplifting, to be shared with yourself, your loved ones, or just about anyone who could use some extra kindness in her life. Love this! So inspiring! Both of these brands are equally inspiring and I encourage you to check them both out.
Remember, staying inspired all the time is impossible, but staying inspired at least for a little while every day is very important to achieving those goals you have. I believe in you! Now get out there and conquer the world!
Until next time,