It’s my birthday month! (Well, last month was but I’m still playing catching up for editor’s note so we will take this time to still celebrate!) I can’t believe I’m 27. It feels weird being almost 30. As I reflect back on the year 26, I’ve learned so much and I want to share with you.
- Be Happy: It is important to be happy. Whether it’s in a relationship, a job etc. Choose what works best for you. Choose happy.
2. You’re Beautiful: Even if nobody tells you, believe that you are.
3. You must do what scares you: Take a leap of faith, go after what you want!
4. A drama free and boring life is actually a good thing: Value the people you hold dear to your heart.
5. Your attitude is everything: Your attitude determines your altitude.
6. Be grateful: Don’t take anything for granted.
7. Progress NOT perfection: Nobody’s perfect.
8. Be an example: People will stare, make it worth their while.
9. Balance is key: Work hard, play harder.
10. Choose to show up: Give everything 100%.
I hope some of these lessons help you along the way!
Until next time,