*Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinions and is sponsored by Ministry of Style.
[FEAR.] The one thing that keeps us from living confidently. We all encounter with it and come across it everyday whether big or small. However, you can’t conform to it. It will prohibit you from moving forward in life. If you’re not ready to face your fear(s), there’s nothing wrong with that. Everything happens in due time. But, if you are ready to overcome your fear(s), take a look at some of the ways you can start right away!
5 Ways To Live A Fearless Life Right Now
- Stay Open: Be open to different outcomes. Right isn’t the only direction you have to go. Sometimes life takes you left – just go with it. Going left may be the right direction and more fun!
- Challenge Yourself: What are some of your fears? Find those areas in your life and look them in the eye. Step out your comfort zone, and face them.
- Embrace Change: Change is constant. Don’t fight it. Prudently follow wherever it leads you.
- Connect with Fearless People: What do you want your future self to look like? Connect with people who you admire, build and maintain relationships with them, and use these admirable people as mentors and inspiration to combat fear.
- Action: In my opinion, walking the talk is the best way to rid of fear. Decide what you want to achieve, develop a plan of action, and get to work! 🙂
Before launching my blog, I was fearful. I feared people wouldn’t read it, my blog posts/content wouldn’t be of interest to others, and many other things I contemplated internally […you know, the “what-if” syndrome]. After much thinking, I though there’s nothing to it but to do it – give it at least one shot. Five years, two domain changes, and many blog posts later…I am glad I overcame my fear and launched my blog! One of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
Perhaps one of my favorite accomplishments so far is being able to collaborate with awesome brands from around the world. If you read my previous post, I teamed up with Ministry of Style. I’m proud to say that I’ve partnered with them once again. I looove that their pieces display boldness and sophistication. In the photos below, I’m wearing the navy Bordado Blouse that could be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion.
For the people out there that want to be fearless, I hope this enlightens you – placing you on the right path to stare fear right in the eyes BE FEARLESS. BE BOLD. BE RELENTLESS. BE TRUE TO YOURSELF. If you don’t remember anything else, remember that great things never come from comfort zones.
Until next time,