*Disclaimer: This post contains my own opinions and is sponsored by Oliver & Otis.
“Life is too short to wear boring clothes.”
The GRAPHIC TEE has made a come back and is here to stay. I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love tees, especially graphic! Who doesn’t? I know you probably have one tucked away in the back of your closet. I’m here to tell you, it’s time to dig it out and put it to use. And, no I’m not telling you to throw it away or use it as a cleaning tool. It’s time to give it new life by wearing it…again! Don’t worry, I’m not going to leave you hanging when it comes to the styling part either (what kind of friend would I be?). I want to share a few ways on how you can always be on trend in your tee.
5 Ways To Style Your Graphic Tee
- Leather – It is winter and time to bundle up. By adding a leather jacket on top of your graphic tee you not only look stylish but you are keeping warm. #leatherbabe
- Distressed Jeans – This look can go both glam and casual. For a fun day…wear sneakers; and, for a date night, just switch into some heels. Now how easy was that switch-a-roo? #coolcalmcasual
- Pant Suit – The pant suit has come a long way…and I’m so glad for that. They are not just for the office anymore. They are being worn at so many occasions such as weddings, NYFW (have you been watching?) and so much more. By adding a graphic tee underneath, you will really showcase your fun and creative style. Go ahead, walk your runway and STRUT! #bossbabe
- Blazer – I mean you have to be doing something terribly wrong to not look put together in a blazer, even with a graphic tee. The tee should be solid, and make sure to pair it with a neutral colored blazer like black, navy or gray. #corporatechic
- Skirt – How about dressing your graphic tee up with a skirt? Mini, tulle, maxi, pencil…the possibilities are endless and chic. Go feminine with a statement necklace, lipstick and sunglasses. #womanpower
My graphic tee from Oliver & Otis came just in time for Valentine’s Day. Yes, I’m taking some tips from myself and styling the graphic tee. What I really love about Oliver & Otis is that it’s a family company focused on spreading the word of Jesus and all things positive through style. They focus on a wide range of apparel from graphic tees, accessories and more. Even though it may be a little too late to shop for a Valentine’s Day gift, feel free to check them out here and fill up your cart with tons of graphic tees because I know you can’t wait to rock them.
Since today is the day of love, I decided to go feminine chic. I chose to style a turquoise Don’t Be Moody, Shake Your Booty tee. It’s super fun, right? Totally thought so too! I paired it with a soft pink tulle skirt, sunglasses and cute sneakers. The perfect look for my Valentine’s. Hope you all are spending this day with someone you love. You deserve it!
Until next time,